No products in the cart.
10,000 Litre Potable Drinking Water Tank – WRAS Approved
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£1,180.00 – £1,320.00
- WRAS approved, supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- Available in black or boat blue colour options only
- Lid: 620mm
- Supplied as standard with a 2” Outlet 177920, with other options available including 1″ or 1.5″ Outlet
- 1SG water grade
- Brim Full Volume – 10,857 Litres
- Dimensions (mm) 2600 dia x 2220 h
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
- Guaranteed for 10 years
- Spec sheet – Techical-Specification-10000L-Vertical-Tank-172223-172123
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
10,000 Litre Potable Drinking Water Tank
Enduramaxx’s 10,000 Litre Potable Drinking Water Tank – WRAS Approved, is 2600mm dia x 2200 mm H and constructed from the MDPE polyethene which is UV stabilised. This tank is a one piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank which guarantees strength, impacts resistance, durability and many years of use.
Uses for this 10,000 Litre Potable Water Tank:
- Bulk water storage
- Back-up emergency drinking water supply
- Food industry
- Brewing and winemaking sectors
- Temporary water supply for events and festivals
- Domestic water solutions
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
WRAS Approved Drinking Water Tank
All our 10,000-litre drinking water tank are WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved and are available in black, boat blue or natural only. Our water tanks are all fully DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31.
Fluid Category 5 Tanks
In many installations, potable drinking water tanks which are connected to the mains water supply will need to be fluid category 5 approved. More details on tank installations which come under this are available here. We have options for these tanks here as well as insulation options for the water tanks to prevent thermal gain and loss.
Equipment Mounting and Customisation
The 10,000-litre drinking water tank is available with tank modifications options to suit your project. Liquid level sensor assemblies, fill pipes, BSP threaded inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges, welded sockets and as well as fume proof lids and vents are available for this 10,000l water tank.
Delivery of Your Water Tank
Our 172223 10,000 litre drinking water tanks are manufactured by Enduramaxx at our factory in Lincolnshire. Most of these water tanks are stocked for collection or quick delivery throughout the UK. We are available to deliver to site for installers to save double handling of these tanks. in some cases where clients can’t offload the tank, we can offer Hiab deliveries which are priced upon request. Please view our installation guide here.
How big is a 10,000 Litre Potable Drinking Water Tank?
|Outlet||2″ plastic male outlet with other options available|
|Lid||620mm dia lid|