100,000 Litre Potable Water Tank – WRAS Approved
- Tank Combination of 5 tanks
- Supplied as standard with a 2” outlet 177820 (other options available)
- Lid: 620 mm
- Dimensions (mm): 138000 L x 3450 W x 3200 H
- Colours: Available in black, boat blue, dark green or natural colour
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- Guaranteed for 10 years
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Does your project need to meet Fluid Category 5 regulations?
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
For pricing and availability, please email email@example.com with your requirements
The 100000 Litre WRAS Approved Potable Water Tank is constructed from mid-density polyethene granules using the latest in seamless, rotationally moulded technology which guarantees strength, impacts resistance and durability. This above-ground tank provides a cost-effective drinking water storage tank and is UV stabilised for years of use.
Popular uses for this 100000 Litre Potable Water Tank include:
- Bulk water storage
- Back-up emergency drinking water supply
- Food industry
- Brewing and winemaking sectors
- Temporary water supply for events and festivals
- Domestic water solutions
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
All our potable tanks are WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved and are available in black, boat blue or natural only. Our water tanks are all fully DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31. In many installations potable water tanks will need to be Fluid Category 5 Compliant, we have options for these here as well as insulated tanks to prevent thermal gain and loss.
Equipment Mounting and Customisation
The 100000 litre drinking water tank is available with options including liquid level sensor assemblies, and fill pipes. Other options and modifications to suit your application including BSP threaded inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges with backing rings, welded sockets and as well as fume proof lids and vents.