150 Litre Industrial Tank
£125.00 – £150.00
- WRAS approved, supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- Type AB Airgap can be fitted to all WRAS approved tanks as an optional extra.
- As non-potable available in green or natural, other colours quoted upon request
- Dimensions (mm) 600 dia x 650 H
- Lid (mm) – 355mm Lid
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
150 Litre Industrial Tank
Enduramaxx’s 150 Litre Industrial Tank is rotationally moulded and designed with a smooth interior to resist the growth of algae and bacteria. The polyethene granules used in its construction ensure it is strong, durable and free from corrosion. The increased wall thickness of this tank enables it to be used for the storage of liquids and its ribbed design provides added strength.
Popular uses include:
- Primary treatment and Clarification of liquids
- Aerobic/Anaerobic Digestion tank
- Beer/Cider brewing, winemaking & the Food Industry
- Dosing tank, Chemical, and Biological treatment tank
- Molasses, liquid feed, and liquid fertiliser storage tank
- Chemical storage tank
- Bio-diesel tank
- Ferric Chloride Tank
- Dissolved Air Floatation tank
- Construction and civil engineering applications
- De-icing tank
- Ultra-pure water systems
- Cold liquor tanks
- Nutrient Removal Systems
- Dirty water tanks, sludge handling and treatment tank
- Wastewater tank
- R O holding tank (reverse osmosis holding tank)
- Buffer tank
- Dump tank
All our potable tanks are WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved and are available in black, boat blue or natural only. Our water tanks are all fully DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31. In many installations potable water tanks will need to be Fluid Category 5 Compliant, we have options for these here as well as insulated tanks to prevent thermal gain and loss.
Equipment Mounting and Customisation
The 150-litre industrial tank is offered with chemical tank options including industrial mixers, conductivity assemblies as well as liquid level sensor assemblies, and fill pipes. The 150 Litre chemical tank is available with many fittings and modifications to suit your application. This includes inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges, welded sockets and as well as fume proof lids and vents.
Bunds for 150 Litre Litre Industrial Tank
Open and closed bunds are available to ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation and to provide containment in the event of the tank becoming compromised. This is available to purchase online here. This bund allows the tank to be stood in the bund tank making the top of the tank easily accessible for pumps, mixers and filling. This bund allows the tank to be stood in the bund tank making the top of the tank easily accessible for pumps, mixers and filling. The bund has a total capacity of 1600 Litres and available in a range of colours.
How big is the 150 litre Industrial Tank?
|Outlet||1.5″ or 2″|
|Lid||355mm dia lid|
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 65 cm|
1.5 SG, 2.0 SG
Black, Natural, Dark Green, Blue