150 Litre Water Tank, Non-Potable
£55.00 exc. VAT (inc. VAT £66.00)
- Supplied as standard with a 1.5” Outlet 177815 (other options available)
- Lid: 355 mm
- Dimensions (mm): 600 dia x 650 h
- Colours: black. Other colours quoted upon request
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 Year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
For pricing and availability, please email email@example.com with your requirements
Enduramaxx’s 150 Litre Water Tank, Non-Potable (2m3) is a self-supporting vertical cylindrical tank constructed of UV stabilised MDPE (mid-density polyethene). Designed to provide water storage at your convenience for many purposes where either mains water is not required or not available.
Popular uses for this 150 Litre Water Tank, Non-Potable and Process water applications include:
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost-effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in an industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Seawater storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
- Backwash water tanks for swimming pools
These tanks are also available as WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) potable water storage approved and are available in black, boat blue or natural only. Our water tanks are all fully DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31. In many installations potable water tanks will need to be Fluid Category 5 Compliant, we have options for these here as well as insulated tanks to prevent thermal gain and loss.
Equipment Mounting and Customisation
This water tank is available with options including liquid level sensor assemblies, and fill pipes. Other options and modifications to suit your application including BSP threaded inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges with backing rings, welded sockets and as well as fume proof lids and vents.
How big is the 150 Litre Water Tank, Non-Potable?
|Lid||355mm dia lid|