400 Litre Conical Batch Tank – Bolt Down Lid
Shipping will be calculated at checkout - England and Wales
*Certain postcodes in Scotland, Highlands and Islands may cost more. Standard carriage costs are estimated on 3-5 working days from date of order. For any specific requirements, please contact a member of the sales team.
- Fitted as standard with a 1.5” Outlet (other options available)
- Lid: 255mm
- Dimensions (mm) 880 dia x 1300 h
- Available in black or natural colour
- Translucent sides for level viewing and equipped with litre and gallon indicators (natural colour only).
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
The 400 litre Batch Tank, otherwise known as a Brine Tank, with Bolt Down Lid is manufactured using food grade, UV stabilised polyethylene and is designed for the containment of liquids up to a specific gravity of 2.0. Designed specifically for indoor applications the tank is ideal for batch chemical and mixer mounting systems. Metal stands are an optional extra.
Popular uses include:
- Chemical mixing and blending
- Chemical storage
- Water softener applications
- Brine storage tank
- Salt grids
- For use in the Industrial, Chemical and Waste water sectors