500 Litre Insulated Water Tank
£370.00 – £690.00
- Dimensions (mm) 1200 dia x 1200 h – Lid: 455mm
- Supplied as standard with a 1.5” Outlet (other options available)
- UV Stabilized Closed-cell structure provides a built-in vapour barrier
- Thermal conductivity value 40°C 0.042 W/(m • K) with minimum energy loss through low thermal conductivity
- Insulation available in 13mm or 25mm thickness
- WRAS Approved Tank options available for Potable Water Storage
- Type AB Airgap can be fitted to all WRAS approved tanks as an optional extra.
- 100% rust proof – UK manufactured
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
500 Litre Insulated Water Tank is constructed from rotationally moulded mid density UV stabilised food grade polyethylene, which is wrapped in a jacket constructed using an insulation system engineered to prevent condensation and effectively reduce thermal and energy loss.
By utilising an 500 Litre Insulated Water Tank in conjunction with in-tank heaters or coolers running costs can be reduced. Tank fitments can be tailored to individual clients’ requirements. For Insulation Performance Information click here
Popular uses include:
- Food Industry
- Water storage tanks
- Beer, cider brewing and winemaking
- Chemical storage and supply tanks
- Agricultural and Industrial applications
- Dosing tanks
These tanks are available as WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved potable water tanks and are available in black. Our water tanks are all fully DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31. In many installations potable water tanks will need to be Fluid Category 5 Compliant which covers the installation and use of cold water storage cisterns and sectional tanks connected to the public water supply Regulations 1999. Fluid Category 5 Break Tanks are available with a overflow weir and cowl to prevent light entering the tank.
Equipment Mounting and Customisation
The 500 Litre Insulated Water Tank is available with options including liquid level sensor assemblies, and fill pipes. Other options and modifications to suit your application including BSP threaded inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges with backing rings, welded sockets and as well as fume proof lids and vents.
|Dimensions||70 × 70 × 150 cm|