80,000 Litre Potable Water Tank, WRAS Approved
Call for Price
Shipping will be calculated at checkout - England and Wales
*Certain postcodes in Scotland, Highlands and Islands may cost more. Standard carriage costs are estimated on 3-5 working days from date of order. For any specific requirements, please contact a member of the sales team.
- WRAS approved, supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- Type AB Airgap can be fitted to all WRAS approved tanks as an optional extra.
- As non-potable available in green or natural, other colours quoted upon request
- Dimensions (mm) 12800 L x 2850 W x 3600 H
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
The 80000 litre WRAS Approved Potable Water Tank is constructed from mid-density polyethene granules using the latest in seamless, rotationally moulded technology which guarantees strength, impacts resistance and durability. This above-ground tank provides a cost-effective drinking water storage tank and is UV stabilised for years of use.
Popular uses for this 80000 Litre Potable Water Tank include:
- Bulk water storage
- Back-up emergency drinking water supply
- Food industry
- Brewing and winemaking sectors
- Temporary water supply for events and festivals
- Domestic water solutions
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
All our potable tanks are WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved and are available in black, boat blue or natural only. Our water tanks are all fully DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31. In many installations potable water tanks will need to be Fluid Category 5 Compliant, we have options for these here as well as insulated tanks to prevent thermal gain and loss.
Equipment Mounting and Customisation
The 80000 litre drinking water tank is available with options including liquid level sensor assemblies, and fill pipes. Other options and modifications to suit your application including BSP threaded inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges with backing rings, welded sockets and as well as fume proof lids and vents.
|Dimensions||1380 × 345 × 320 cm|