Mixer Tank Access Ladder Mezzanines
Call for Price
Shipping will be calculated at checkout - England and Wales
*Certain postcodes in Scotland, Highlands and Islands may cost more. Standard carriage costs are estimated on 3-5 working days from date of order. For any specific requirements, please contact a member of the sales team.
Enduramaxx is active in the field of plant engineering. We can supply customised frames and system components and integrate our experience into plant planning. We support treatment plant builders from initial concept through to completion with our industry knowledge, in house design create production drawings and offer a wide range of components and industry knowledge.
Mixer Tank Access Ladder Mezzanines – with the suitability of rotationally moulded tanks with many chemicals, Enduramaxx work in many industries such as;
- Dosing of additives for livestock and the swimming pool industry,
- Water treatment industry
- Biogas industry for bunded tanks for ferric chloride storage and conical vessels for fermentation residues. In these processes, the conical tank in the steel frames can be modified according to the customers’ needs with the installer being able to specify pipework inflows and outlets according to the project specification.
- Food industry for silos for the storage of the hygienic and food-safe storage of liquids (e.g.: beverages, sauces, etc.) and solids (e.g.: almonds, nuts, etc.). These can be specified as standalone silos or as mixer vessels with mixers as required. Enduramaxx storage tanks and silos are suitable for foodstuffs (FDA) and for the storage of drinking water (WRAS).
- Pharmaceutical industry storage silos to store and fill tablets and storage tanks for drinking water & demineralized water.
- Heating and refrigeration/recovery systems require modified dosing tanks containers for the storage, mixing and refill of a water-glycol mixture (glycol collecting vessel, glycol retention).
- Wastewater treatment, neutralization plants for the adjustment of pH level of wastewater in which many installers require the vertical tanks, clarification and conical tanks as well as vertical tanks for the storage of processed water. Depending on the application, the specific gravity, flanges and pipework can be tailored to your project.
Other industries require Gantry’s & Plant Engineering such as agriculture, renewable energies (Photobioreactor with Micro-algae), sedimentation and clarification, permeate containers for reverse osmosis systems and much more.
We look forward to seeing how we can help with your next project.