Enduramaxx tanks are rotationally moulded storage tanks made of MDPE, PP and Cross Link polymers and are ideal for the storage of chemicals, liquids, food, water, and wastewater. More than 400 variations of tanks (excluding colours) are possible within the Enduramaxx range of tanks, both with a flat bottom and a conical bottom. If there is not a size, we mould we can fabricate a tank your projects dimensional requirements.
Why choose an Enduramaxx tank?
- Suitable for the storage of liquids – water, wastewater, chemicals, acids, and foodstuffs
- Available from 50 litres to 30,000 litres single piece moulded tanks
- UV stabilised rotationally moulded tanks
- Available as single wall and bunded double-walled tanks
- WRAS / DWI potable water certificate
- Suitable for food contact storage
Advantages of Enduramaxx tanks include;
- Many tanks are stock for quick delivery
- Rotationally moulded tanks are more competitive compared to custom build tanks – view a tank being moulded here
- Good chemical resistance to highly corrosive acids and chemicals
- Seamless, one-piece moulded tank with no welds.
- Relatively lightweight and easier to move compared to metal tanks
- Suitable for food contact
Density & Colour Options;
Enduramaxx tanks are available in different densities and colours.
- 1.0 SG rated tanks – suitable for water or rainwater applications
- 1.5 SG Rated tanks – suitable for medium density acids, liquid fertiliser/molasses, and water tanks with welded fittings
- 2.0 SG Rated tanks – suitable for heavier density acids and liquids
Enduramaxx industrial grade tanks are some of the heaviest in the market due to the amount of raw material used, resulting in a longer lifespan than many others. The chemical resistance of these tanks is suitable for over 1500 chemicals.
Enduramaxx tanks are available in different models and colours.
- Black and blue – suitable for potable drinking water and food-safe applications.
- Natural (White) – food grade applications and indoor installations as the tank walls are translucent
- Custom colours – are available to suit corporate colours and for content identification
Flat or Conical Base Tanks?
Conical tanks are unique in that their contents discharge completely through a cone point at the centre of their base, instead of an outlet further up on the side of the tank. Their cone base and smooth internal walls ensure complete discharge. This has clear advantages for food production, manufacturing, and farming applications. A tank with a conical bottom is generally used for mixing or processing of liquids or for solids settling in tanks.
View our article- Best Full-Drain Tank on the Market here
Single Wall or Bunded Double Wall Tanks?
Simply put, a plastic bunded tank is a ‘tank within a tank’ which helps customers conform to current health and safety legislation. Bunded Chemical Storage Tanks have been specifically designed with pollution control in mind. Selected for integral protection from leakage and overfilling. These plastic tanks are constructed using rotationally moulded mid-density polyethene. The integral bund allows for total containment ‘over the top’ discharge meaning no low-level fittings in the tank wall or requirement for a built bund.
Customisation of Tanks
Enduramaxx tanks are available with options including industrial mixers, conductivity assemblies, liquid level sensor assemblies, fill pipes, as well as inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges, welded sockets, fume proof lids and vents. For help with customising your next tank requirement please get in touch!
Enduramaxx offers the ability to supply bespoke storage tanks based on the exact requirements of your project. We already have an enormous range of off-the-shelf tanks so would be worth checking our range of tanks online or calling our sales team. We can quite often supply a tank which is very close to your requirements, from our “off the shelf” range.