Industrial Process Water Tanks
Industrial Process Water Tanks are used in industry, manufacturing processes, power generation and similar applications.
Examples of process water system installations.
- pharmaceutical & cosmetics industries
- food & beverage industries for purification for water for the production of food and drink
- Contaminant removal systems for the wastewater produced.
- Chemical industries for cooling tower systems, makeup water and blowdown treatment systems
- An automotive industry where significant demand for process water for production and cleaning.
Bespoke Industrial Process Water Tanks
Enduramaxx manufactures a range of Bespoke Process Tanks which are available from 150 litres to 40,000 litres. These tanks are generally fitted with a bottom drain 1-2” BSP male thread as standard and are possible to have larger connections fitted to the tank.
- BSP fittings up to 4”
- Welded flanges up to 12“
- Overflow and welded pipework
- Industrial mixers
- Liquid level sensor assemblies,
- Fiill pipes
- Inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges,
- Welded sockets
- Fume proof lids and vents.
What is Water Treatment?
In the chemical and automotive industries, huge amounts of water are used so treating water for reuse can lead to substantial savings in water and effluent costs for companies. Technologies used in process water often includes mechanical and biological filtration, ion exchange, accelerated settlement, flocculation, pH control as well as chemical dosing and disinfection of the water.
Flocculants and coagulants often used in process water treatment to obtain an easily filterable precipitate off from water or effluent streams. These flocs clump together to and are easier to separate and removed by dewatering, sedimentation, or clarification.
For more details and pricing on these tanks, please get in touch.