300 Litre Rainwater Harvesting Tank
£99.00 – £115.00
Shipping from £10 (exc. VAT) - England and Wales
*Certain postcodes in Scotland, Highlands and Islands may cost more. Standard carriage costs are estimated on 3-5 working days from date of order. For any specific requirements, please contact a member of the sales team.
- Supplied as standard with a 1.5” Outlet 177815 (other options available)
- Lid: 355 mm
- Dimensions (mm): 600 dia x 1200 h
- Colours: Available in black, boat blue or dark green colour
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 Year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
Enduramaxx’s 300 Litre Rainwater Harvesting Tank (also known as a Rainwater Recycling Tank) is a self-supporting vertical cylindrical tank constructed of UV stabilised MDPE (mid-density polyethene). Designed to provide rainwater/grey water storage for our Rainwater Harvesting System it allows rainwater to be harvested, conserved and recycled at your convenience for many purposes where either mains water is not required or not available. Rainwater filters are available.
Popular uses for this 300 Litre Rainwater Harvesting Tank include:
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost-effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in an industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Rainwater, being non-chlorinated, is better for plants and gardens
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Seawater storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
What is rainwater harvesting? Rainwater harvesting is the collection of rainwater from the surface or surfaces upon which it falls. This water would otherwise have gone into the drainage system. Once collected and stored, the rainwater can be used for non-potable applications such as toilet flushing, garden watering and washing clothes using a washing machine.
Why should I consider a rainwater harvesting system? Water resources are under pressure in England & Wales as demand for water is rises due to the increase in the population, changes in lifestyles and a changing climate.
What savings can be achieved by using a rainwater harvesting system? Any rainwater harvesting system will reduce your dependence on the mains water supply. Potential savings should be assessed on an individual basis, .factors which will influence this are; the demand for non-potable water, the amount of rainwater that can be collected and whether the property is charged by volume of volume used. Savings will be higher in commercial/industrial buildings and schools as these types of buildings having much larger roof areas and a much greater demand for non-potable water.
What are the benefits of using a rainwater harvesting system? A rainwater harvesting system will reduce the demand for mains water and relieve pressure on available supplies.
How much water do I need to store? The tank is often the most expensive part of the system and choosing the right size is key to minimising costs. The tank size needs to be a balance of cost and storage capacity. The tank should also overflow at least twice a year to flush out floating debris.
Does your rainwater tank need to be Fluid Category 5 Compliant? Some rainwater tank installations need to be fluid category 5 compliment, we have a range of slimline and vertical tanks which are available.
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 120 cm|
Black, Boat Blue, Dark Green
Rainwater Harvesting Calculator
Need help selecting which tank is right for you? Use our calculator below to make your selection easier!